Did you know that Lynda.com, the catalog of more than 3,500 online courses, is now available free of charge to UVa Staff and Faculty? Courses include everything from Having Difficult Conversations, to Project Management, to Microsoft Excel. Thanks to our UVa Library colleagues for making this possible!
To log into Lynda.com:
- Go to www.Lynda.com.
- Click on “Log In” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Organization Login” instead of the default “Individual Login”.
- Using the option at the bottom where it asks for your organization’s URL, enter the UVA homepage URL (www.virginia.edu) and click “Go”. After your first time logging in, you will simply click on the bottom “Go” button. There is no need to enter a username and password on the initial login screen.
- This will take you to NetBadge.
- Once you log into NetBadge you will be able to create your profile and browse the site.