- What type of services do we provide and who do we provide them to?
- What do particular audiences expect from our service?
Our first task was to discuss the functions of our various departments, find commonalities and attempt to define our customer base. We agreed on priorities for our work that are based around the mission, vision, goals & objectives of UVA Finance as well the themes identified in the Appreciative Inquiry process. We have gathered various pieces of research about our service performance and conducted interviews with management in our areas. Our next deliverable is to construct a survey based on the data collected from research and interviews for individual areas. This survey will inform our overall project of a needs-analysis.
The members of the committee are:
- Jenn Bari (Student Financial Services)
- Andrew Bedotto (Finance Outreach and Compliance)
- Bush Bell (UVa Medical Center)
- Julie Bird (Office of the VP for Finance)
- Mavis Dickerson (Procurement and Supplier Diversity Services)
- Chris Doran (Student Financial Services)
- Kristin Floyd (Procurement and Supplier Diversity Services)
- Bill Hendricks (Office of Sponsored Programs)
- Rohan Patel (Budget Office)
If you have questions or would like to contribute, you may contact Jenn Bari or Julie Bird.