The University’s Class of 2020 moves onto Grounds this weekend, preparing for Tuesday, the start of classes and their college careers. Take a look at this class in the context of 22-year trend lines—by race, by gender, by geography and by several other categories in Virginia Magazine.
For the Class of 2020...
- While chads were hanging in Florida, they were potty training.
- Snowboarding has always been an Olympic sport.
- Books have always been read to you on audible.com
- The United States has always been at war.
- They have never seen billboard ads for cigarettes.