Carr-1 & Carr-2 in Transition
Carr-1 (left) and Carr-2 (right) are now available to reserve separately. If you need to reserve the rooms as one, please book both in Outlook. Training sessions will be held soon on the AV equipment in the rooms.
Do remember that Carr-1 and Carr-2, as well as the front lobby, will be closed December 19-January 2 to install the storefront glass.
Coffee & Tea in Carruthers Lobby
Two Keurig machines and a water cooler have been installed in the coffee/break area in the new Carruthers lobby. Now you can grab a cup of coffee or tea and catch up with your colleagues in our new shared space!
In the new lounge area you will find some basic items for ourselves and guests to the building:
- K-cups in Regular, Decaf, & Basic Tea
- Disposable cups and stirrers
- Sugar, equal, and sweet & low
Starting 1/1/2017 an honor payment will start: $1 per cup for coffee and $0.5 per cup for tea
What you need to provide:
- Your own coffee/tea cup (be green!)
- Your own K-cups if you prefer a flavor besides the basics listed above. No honor payment required.
Coffee area etiquette:
- Keep the area clean
- Remove your used K-cup
- Be mindful of others waiting in line
- Replenish supplies from cabinets when they run low, and let Stacey know if we’re low on stoc
Thank you to Procurement & Supplier Diversity Services for working with TSRC to secure this discounted pricing for all of us! #PSDSRules