The FST project team and partners across Grounds have been busy since the last blog update.
Take a look:
- We're adding to the project team - view open positions on the FST website. More positions will be added as we approach the beginning of Phase 3: Implementation.
- Jackie Tucker of Yale will come on board as the Workday Implementation Lead. Read more about Jackie on the blog.
- Business Process Discovery Workshops have continued -- see updates on the community (these will be continually updated as they occur, and more summary content will be added to currently-posted slides).
- Jill Cline of UVA HR shared some wisdom that she gained during the recent implementation of Workday HCM. Check out her practical advice on the Community (this article is also available on the FST website).
- Wondering how the new AVP for Financial Strategy will work with the FST project? Read what Melody and Bill Ashby have to say in the Community.
- Elissa Morton has shared an update on the pilot of Adaptive Insights that Arts & Sciences, Batten, and Curry have been working through. Read all about it on the Community.
Community manager Jessica Rafter has also put together a handy post that aggregates the updates above and more! View it here: Catch up with FST