We have a list of books for further reading on Appreciative Inquiry, as suggested by our strategic planning consultant, Dan Saint. As a perk, employees have access to University Library Resources and a couple of the books below are available to read online (click link to library record below), if you are so inclined. There’s also a large amount of other AI literature available online and in physical form, which you can find through a quick internet search.
- Appreciative Inquiry: Change at the Speed of Imagination, 2nd edition, by Watkins, Mohr and Kelly
- The Thin Book of SOAR: Building Strength-based
Strategy by Stavros and Hinrichs.
- The Appreciative Inquiry Handbook, 2nd edition, by Cooperrider, Whitney and Stavros
- The Appreciative Inquiry Summit by Ludema, Mohr, Whitney and Griffin
- Practicing Organization Development: A Guide for Leading Change, 3rd edition, by Rothwell, Stavros and Sullivan