Spaces are still available in the August 17 kick off session!
For those interested in pursuing the CRA certification, please review the specific educational and experience requirements available on the RACC website.
The exam to be administered this fall will include some questions drawn from the Uniform Guidance as the RACC has decided to phase those in gradually. Here is the proposed phase in schedule:
- May and November 2017 – approximately 2/3 of the relevant questions will be based on the new regulations
- May 2018 examination – All relevant questions will be based on the new regulations
- include a minimum of 10 meetings focused on specific examination topics
- will be no longer than two hours (scheduled from 11-1pm or 12-2pm … you are encouraged to bring lunch!)
- are limited to the participation of 15 individuals
- will be provided at no cost to you or your department
- will require a time commitment from you outside of the formal study sessions, particularly if you plan to take the CRA exam
- will require the support of your supervisor
For more information: Click HERE to be directed to the CRA Review Course information page on the Finance Outreach and Compliance website.
To Register: If you would like to be a part of this intense and rewarding program, please register in OLM. If you are already logged into the Integrated System, clicking HERE will take you to the class, where you can enroll using the button in the top right corner. Otherwise, complete the following steps:
1) Log into Employee/Manager Self-Service from the Integrated System home page.
2) Navigate to your Learner Home.
3) Use the search bar to select “Class” and enter “796783” in the next field, then select “Go.”
4) Enroll using the “Enroll” button.
If you want to study for the CPRA or CFRA exam, please contact Erika Priddy (email@example.com), and we can discuss which sessions you should come to.