Want to listen to this update instead of reading it? Head on over to WFST Radio for all the news!
Data Gathering Sessions
The Workday functional team is pulling together a series of data gathering sessions with our stakeholders -- these sessions are focused meetings with key UVA stakeholders in order to gain an understanding of current state processes, approval workflows, systems and integrations, security and reporting requirements, and more. Participants in the sessions will help answer questions and pull together current state material that will adequately prepare the implementation team for successful architecture workshops. Invitations are being sent now!
If you’re invited to one of these sessions on behalf of your school or unit, please make the time to come. Your representation, expertise, and feedback are vital to ensuring that we build a robust and effective financial management approach for the University.
The Project Team is Growing!
The Finance Transformation project team is still growing, and we have new positions available. You may know someone who’d be perfect for one of these roles. Check out current openings on the Finance Transformation website.
We're pretty excited about the great people joining the team:
- Mark Anderson, who will shortly be joining UVAFinance as the Director of Business Intelligence, will have a dual role as FST’s Reporting & Analytics lead
- Urmila Bajaj and Vonda Durrer are co-leads in the Grants Management Workstream
- Supporting Grants Management will be Shenika Knox, Darcy Rugar, and Sairam Praneeth Vegesana
- Bill Click will help support the Budget and Customer Accounts/Contracts work
- Expense work will be supported by Justina Duncan, Gareth Evans, and Jason Davis
- Michael Priddy will help support Payroll work
- Jacob Mair and Catina Seitz will support the Financial Data Model work.
- Beverly Smart and Kelli Craddock will help support the Business Assets/Projects workstream.
Adaptive Insights Pilot Update