- Nearly $1 million donated by UVA employees this year. More than $13.5 million donated by UVa employees since 1999.
- More than 1/3 of all contributions from state employees came from UVA; UVa remains the #1 contributor to the CVC.
- The charities in our community that benefitted the most include:
- Blue Ridge Area Food Bank
- Charlottesville Free Clinic
- Hospice of the Piedmont
Within the UVAFinance team, our newest teams took the prizes. The Budget Office has nearly 78% participation from its employees; Procurement employees donated more than $5,500. Wow!
In addition to the employee donations, many of you participated in the craft/bake sale and cornhole tournament. Proceeds from both of these events went to support the campaign. Thanks so much for all your generosity!! And thanks to Stacey Rittenhouse, Dolores Hildebrand, and Connie Alexander for leading the campaign for us.
Read more in UVAToday.