If you're like most of us, the answers are "at least 20 something, definitely not, and maybe sometime before the pandemic."
The flow of information just about work-related matters has probably gotten heavier for all of us since we've gone remote: we have all the same pressures and projects to keep up with, PLUS all of the new issues related to our changing world situation. That makes it even harder for you to keep up with what you need to know about Finance Strategic Transformation at a time when decisions are happening more frequently, and your feedback is needed more than ever before.
The FST Coms team has put together the resource below so you can make the best choices on keeping up to date on the project in the most efficient way possible. And hey, if you've gotten this far in this blog post: You rock! The UVAFinance blog is one of the best ways to stay in touch with the project.
|Click on the image for a larger view|
A note or two about these channels:
- The Website has the best "high-level" view of the FST project. We also have handy one-page resources like these on the Fiscal Administrator portion of our site that can help get you oriented.
- The UVAFinance blog (where you are right now) has quick updates like this article, plus, if you click on Finance Strategic Transformation in the labels to your right on this page, you'll always get the latest FST info
- We copy the latest FST Updates over to the FST website on this page, every other week.
- Looking for EVERYTHING on a particular topic or workstream? Dive into the Online Community, where you can see documents, slides, and you can also ask questions and share ideas.
- Got some time while you do another mundane task? Tune in to the WFST Podcast for the same updates we do every other week on the blog!
The FST Coms team is happy to tailor pieces and channels for your school or unit's needs, so please reach out to Brandi Van Ormer if you have ideas or questions!