Between now and October 9, spend some time reviewing how you've used your benefits this year and assessing what your 2018 needs will be.
Access your spending and use information by visiting the following websites:
- Medical Claims: Aetna website
- Basic Health Participants: Aetna website
- Value and Choice Health Participants: OptumRx website
- Dental: United Concordia member website
- Vision: Davis Vision member website
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts: Chard Snyder website
After reviewing your 2017 benefits use, consider if this year has been typical as far as your usage and needs. What services do you (and anyone covered by your benefits) anticipate continuing into 2018? Think about the following:
- Any medical or dental procedures planned?
- Time for new glasses or contact lenses?
- Any changes to dependent care?
- Time to replace or update medical or assistive devices?
- Any life events you expect, such as household or dependent changes?