Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Virtual Shout-Out Board


To: The UVAFinance LSP team
From: Sarah Fleming

A tremendous shout out is due to the LSP Team! This is an overdue recognition to the tri-fecta for all manner of support since mid-March. Linda showed up in a moment’s notice to help make sure I had all I needed to get to work effectively from home. James has come to my rescue on two occasions to help me with a mystery problem (and affirm it wasn’t user error). Mike has steadily kept us all apprised of progress in services and maintenance of our systems. You each bring your best and provide great support! Thank you.


To: Keith Carter
From: Danielle Hancock

I really appreciate that Keith Carter is always willing to answer questions even when I know he is really busy! It is a huge help to me, as well as the departmental users I am working with!


Want to give a colleague a Shout Out?  Email it to culturecrew@virginia.edu 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UVAFinance | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig