Monday, April 20, 2020

Virtual Shout Out Board







From:  Danielle Hancock

To:  Erika Priddy



I would like to give a Shout Out to Erika Priddy for helping me figure out why my online course wouldn’t work outside of Workday.  This will allow FST consultants to get onboarded faster.



From:  Jessie McGann

To: James Cobb




I would like to give a big shout out to James Cobb for helping me set up my printer doing this time of need while we are working remotely.  He was such a helpful person and so pleasant to work with customer service **excellence**.





From:  Brandi Van Ormer


To:  Sarah Doran





Thanks for getting me in touch with JT Peifer for the last episode of Finance Matters.  His special interest in the subject we were working with made the episode even more useful, and I would have never known to contact him without your connection!





Want to give a colleague a Shout Out?  Email it to culturecrew@virginia.edu 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UVAFinance | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig