Monday, February 22, 2021

Finance Compliance uses the Force (Salesforce)

As a part of their work constructing a future-state service model for UVAFinance, the Finance Engagement Team is steadily bringing all UVAFinance departments into the Salesforce fold. Read more about that effort here on the blog.

Today we check in with Lynn Galasso, who is using Salesforce to manage and track her workload related to ARMICS (what's ARMICS, you might be asking? It's a big part of the work of Finance Outreach and Compliance!):

At the beginning of each year, I formalize the areas of UVA I'll be testing for ARMICS compliance. This year, Andrew Sallans showed me how I might be able to use Salesforce to track progress and keep everyone in the loop. I'm not necessarily a person who's used to new technology, so learning a new platform and navigating it has been my biggest challenge -- but Andrew is a wonderful resource, and he's made sure I know how to capture what I need. Once we set up templates, I don't have to retype or cut and paste, and I can also easily see who has interacted with my notices and who has completed the process. It's also easy for me to report back on where we are. It's also been great for accountability to me personally since I can easily see the status of all of my tasks and my timeline all at once.


Spoken like a Salesforce Jedi!  

Keep watching the UVAFinance blog for more updates on our journey toward a future state service model. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UVAFinance | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig