Thursday, February 25, 2021

Rakesh Gurrala Joins FST Team as Workday Reporting Consultant

Rakesh Gurrala, one of FST’s newest team members, leads an active and exciting life outside of work. “Most of the time you can find me on a hike or playing one sport or another,” he says. “I love being out in nature, especially. If given the choice between living in a mansion or a tree house, I’d absolutely choose the tree house. I even have plans to build a mobile home on a commercial van someday!”

Rakesh’s active lifestyle is likely an asset to him on the FST project since the team is already quite busy and will only get busier as Go-Live steadily approaches. Rakesh is looking forward to it and feels ready to take on any challenges: “I feel great! I am glad that I get to work in a very interesting functional area with an amazing team.”

As a Workday Reporting Consultant, Rakesh will primarily work with the Functional workstream and the Report Development team. He will also work closely with Deloitte team members to develop reports and will gather requirements from stakeholders.

“The most interesting part of this role is to work on the grants management aspect of implementation,” he explains. “It’s a great experience for me and it’s good to see that the project has a great scope of new Workday reporting techniques to use.”

Welcome to the team, Rakesh!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UVAFinance | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig