Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Payroll Services Welcomes Carlos Rodriguez

Carlos & Andrea enjoying one
of their favorite hobbies, traveling.

Carlos Rodriguez is no stranger to new beginnings.  

On the UVA Payroll team for just about a week, the Payroll Cost Allocation Analyst likes to be a driving force behind building things, whether that's in the form of teams or businesses.  He has not only built a successful career in payroll services at such organizations as PayPal, Intel, and ADP, but also, he has started up three businesses of his own.

His most recent new role gives him an opportunity to be involved in higher education, something he'd had his eye on for quite some time.

"My mother worked for the University of Central Florida for fifteen years, and she always wanted me to be a part of that.  And one of my own passions is helping others achieve their goals and helping make things happen, so it's a great choice for me," he says.

Rodriguez has both a bachelor's and a master's degree from the University of Central Florida, is Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified, and holds a Project Management Professional certification.

When he isn't absorbed with his professional pursuits, Rodriguez enjoys riding motorcycles, spending time with his three dogs (Thor, Captain, and Mila), and most of all, traveling with his partner Andrea.

"My time in the military introduced me to travel, and I've really never stopped.  I like seeing new places, meeting new people, and eating new foods," he says.  "When Andrea and I travel together, we enjoy branching out and going behind the scenes to immerse ourselves in the culture of the places we visit and making connections with people." 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UVAFinance | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig